- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Loss Prevention / Security provides support to Restaurant Cocktail Servers, Bartenders and MOD in all aspects of service by; stocking all service areas and maintaining adequate supplies during nightlife period, helping cleaning and presetting all tables, assisting with service of beverages, cleaning of all public areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up and stage the front door and bottle service areas with stanchions, trash cans and broom and dust pan readily available in a non-conspicuous area
- Move furniture however needed in order to properly setup for service
- Control crowd, lanes and flow of foot traffic
- Diffuse any escalated situations in a calm and collected manner. Never engage in a verbal or physical confrontation unless having to restrain a guest in the event the situation may call for it.
- Clear dirty table settings, help collect dirty glassware and delivery to service station
- Sweep and/or dry floors when necessary
- Respond appropriately to guest requests, communicating requests to server as needed
- Communicate effectively with the team to better assess and handle situations
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team to consistently deliver a quality product
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and team members in the English language
- Tolerance of all cultures. Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Able to handle objects, reach with arms and hands, stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time; Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance, pull, bend, stoop, and perform upward reaching for an extended period of time
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules including weekends holidays and overtime if necessary
- Must be able to lift and carry 60 pounds
- Must be able to stand, walk lift and bend for long periods of time
- Must be able to demonstrate competency as outlined during training
- Excellent people skills and outgoing personality
- Team work ethic
- Honesty and Integrity
Our philosophy is based on preparing and serving creative and innovative experiences with love and respect for food and our customers. We embrace exploring food without boundaries, gimmicks or pretense. We believe one of life’s greatest sources of joy is what happens when people come together to share a meal.