- $41K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
eLearning has a positive influence on an organization’s profitability. It makes it easy to grasp the content and digest it:
What you will be doing
The successful candidate will be carrying out research in areas such as the role of technology in inclusion and diversity in the eLearning industry. Creating case studies of companies – what they are doing, what is working, not working. Creating audits of the eLearning market. Researching what other companies out there are doing well. Then reporting back and educating the team on trends and key topics.
- Identify trends or gaps in the market and opportunities for future research projects for student learning programmes
- Research and devise relevant research methodologies
- Develop project plans for learning programmes for students
- Undertake research, collating and evaluating information and producing summary reports
- Carry out interviews with stakeholders, clients, relevant parties to gather data
You will ideally have
- Ability to condense information, articulate clearly on paper
- Must be able to analyze large amounts of information – and draw themes, conclusions and concise summaries
- Able to develop a good rapport with people
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator
- IT literate – Word, Powerpoint, and Excel (advanced)
- Good knowledge of eLearning is essential
We are revolutionizing the idea of teaching and learning. We give the opportunity to go on your own pace and to witness real life projects and how this knowledge is being applied in the different fields.
Our culture reflects this - we are looking for individuals who are pasionate about the e-learning world. Intern to director we share the same enthusiasm in every area!