- Depends on experience
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Applicants for the Chef position should have the following:
- previous experience in Mobil 5-Star, AAA 5-Diamond, Michelin-rated restaurants and/or comparable high end food establishments.
- Prior background in a sous chef or chef role is preferred and opening experience in a management role is a plus. Formal culinary training in either a certified apprenticeship or culinary school internship is preferred.
- Strong organizational capabilities, a systematic approach to solving problems and an open mind to new ideas in a team setting are all valuable assets.
- Flexible scheduling to support other areas of the culinary operation, and a willingness to go above and beyond to satisfy guest requests on short notice are expected.
All applicants who make it to the final stages of the candidacy process will be required to submit to a background check and drug test.
THE PENINSULA BEVERLY HILLS
The Peninsula Beverly Hills, located just off Rodeo Drive, is an intimate hotel with 195 elegant guestrooms including 36 luxury suites and villas. We are a Forbes 5-Star, AAA 5-Diamond property with 5 unique food and beverage offerings including The Belvedere, Roof Garden Restaurant, Club Bar, Living Room, In-Room Dining and 4,500 square feet of meeting and event space. For the last 26 years, we have created the perfect environment for power lunches, weddings and social occasions for the community and for world travelers.