Coffee Hacker/Product Trainer
- $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Join the high performance team behind Bulletproof Coffee to help elevate the Bulletproof cafe and coffee shop located in Santa Monica, CA. The Bulletproof store brings together Bulletproof Coffee, recipes, and products under one roof to provide a new on-the-go option directly to consumers. Bulletproof Coffee is designed to be the lowest toxin coffee available, to provide all day focus and energy without the crash and jitters commonly associated with coffee.
As a Barista/Coffee Hacker Trainer, you will contribute to the success of the flagship Bulletproof Coffee Shop. In this role, you will help establish Bulletproof Coffee in the local community, make connections with the customers you see every day and provide legendary customer service. You will also assist with the development and success of your fellow team members.
In addition to competitive rates, we offer generous benefits options including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, bulletproof.com store credit, product discounts and more!
- Constantly upgrade your knowledge on coffee, recipes, product knowledge and being Bulletproof
- Participate in team meetings and contribute with new ideas and suggestions to further improve our operations
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Work with Store Manager to provide in-depth job and product knowledge training to new team members
- Research and propose ideas for additional training topics
- Conduct ongoing training sessions every week
- Track and report on completed training sessions and outcomes
- Elicit feedback from team members to improve future sessions
- Provide training across multiple locations; approximate travel up to 25%
- Provide exceptional customer service by exuding a customer-first attitude
- Follow store operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling, safety and security
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Provide quality beverages and food products consistently by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year restaurant experience
- High School Degree required, Bachelor Degree and/or barista certification preferred
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to multi-task, yet remain focused in a fast-paced environment with constant interruptions
- You’re available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- You’re able to work in a hands-on environment for up to 10 ten hours a day
- You’re able to engage with and understand customers, including responding to customer needs through clear, professional and pleasant communications
- You’re able to maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- You’re able to build relationships, work as part of a team and have strong interpersonal skills
- You’re able to meet physical requirements of the job, including: Constant standing/walking; occasional stooping, kneeling or crawling; occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs; occasional ascending/descending of ladders, stairs, or ramps; constant usage of computer/POS Register and bar equipment; frequent, continual, or intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine; constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around bar area; constant reception of detailed information through oral communication; constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; occasional identification of differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors with a high degree of accuracy; constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
This is a full-time position working with amazing people. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance, are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is also a great opportunity to grow with the company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Bulletproof is an omni-channel content driven consumer products company. Our vision is to make high performance a daily reality for everyone by upgrading the earth’s coffee and food. Our mission is to help people perform better, think faster, and live better using a proven blend of ancient knowledge and new technologies, informed by science, and measured results from our customers. BP products help people live better by using fat for fuel, saying goodbye to sugar and supercharging mitochondria.
Bulletproof has a team of experienced entrepreneurs and biohackers working to make high performance a daily reality for everyone on the planet. While our culture is casual and our workplace flexible, everyone on the team is passionate, smart, focused and driven.
Our customers know that our coffee, beverages, food, and supplements are the purest you can get anywhere, and you can expect to feel a difference in how you perform the first time you experience them. Environmentally conscious and ethically sourced products build a sustainable foundation for future generations to thrive.