- $9.00 - $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are seeking a Food Runner to become an integral part of our team! You will assist with orders and serve food to patrons at our dining establishment.
- Serve food and beverages to guests
- Clean and prepare the dining areas
- Make all guests feel welcome at the restaurant
- Communicate with and assist the chef in getting food from kitchen to tables in a timely fashion
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform other restaurant duties as assigned
- Previous experience in food service, or other related fields
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salary based on experience
Since it was built in 1810, the Publick House has served as a hotel and tavern in the heart of Chester. With exceptional food, wine and entertainment this great historic building has been a gathering site for friends, family and weary travelers through the years. This beautiful brick structure has been restored to it's original state thanks to the loving care of its' owners. Join our family and be a part of history by helping us to keep this great historic place continue to serve the community.