Customer Service Representative
- $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
MGMT Miami is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative who will respond to inquiries about products and services and provide information to handle and resolve complaints. You will be expected to complete phone and email inquiries from customers in a precise, timely manner. If you are solution-driven and customer-focused, this opportunity is for you!
Essential job functions
- Provide professional customer support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Answer incoming phone calls and input customer requests and answering queries
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Accurately record and document customer/client information
- Maintain a professional, positive, and empathetic attitude toward customers at all times
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary
- Other related duties assigned by the Customer Service Manager
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or related discipline required.
- Prior customer service experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new systems, tools, and processes quickly
- The ability to communicate information and ideas to a diverse audience
- Articulate, detail-oriented, with strong follow-up, organizational, and administrative skills