- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Rangoon Ruby; we are the people behind food for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The Bartender is responsible for working in close cooperation with all restaurant staff in every aspect of guest service inclusive but not limited to beverage preparation, delivering food and beverage to bar guests and tables, clearing and resetting bar tops and tables, additional service and assisting in keeping service stations stocked, as well as other functions as indicated by management.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service, prepares and serves beverages to our guests.
- Consistently displays maturity and professionalism to all guest requests, and confidently explains beverages, suggests pairings, and recipes as needed.
- At least 1 year in the restaurant industry, preferably in a beverage/bartending capacity.
- Knowledge of POS Systems and Computer applications.
Paul Wahlberg still remembers the smell of his Dad’s BBQ grill and the big pot he used to fry up their homemade French fries. It’s the casual comfort food from his childhood that he still loves best.
In hopes of sharing some of these favorite recipes, Paul got together with his family and partners to create a comfortable, friendly restaurant that would appeal to every generation. Of course, one of his favorite foods has always been burgers and there are plenty of them at Wahlburgers along with a few creative spins on fun side dishes from his past.