- $50K - $55K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Growing restaurant group is looking for a dedicated floor manager to join its ranks. This is a busy Mexican concept in the Middle of Laguna Beach main street. High volume. We are always looking for quality managers and the growing opportunities are unlimited. The right candidate will posses the following;
Restaurant Manager Job Duties:
• Floor Manager to meet restaurant financial objectives by developing financing; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
• Assists General Manager in implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
• Assists General Manager to maintain operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
• Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
• Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
• Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in desired position in a high volume, full service, and high-end restaurant.
• Demonstrates proven ability for financial planning and strategy, cost accounting, developing budgets, decision making, process improvement, management proficiency, customer focus, and quality focus.
• Impeccable Service Standards, clean work habits with a great attention to detail.
• Demonstrates sound oral and written communication skills and sound interpersonal skills.
• Competency in computer skills with adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook where relevant to the position.
• Demonstrates proven ability to lead a staff and positively influence employee behavior.
• Bachelor's degree in hospitality or related field is preferred.
How to apply:
• Please email a copy of your resume.
• Please include the position you are applying for on subject line email.
**No phone call inquires please **
Tortilla Republic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.