Kitchen Team Leader
- $12.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Are you ready to join and lead beside a founding team of talented and experienced entrepreneurs to help launch a successful new restaurant?
We are looking for Kitchen Team Leaders (KTL’s) that are mission driven and have the unique ability to lead others in a way that makes them say, “I want to be the next Kitchen Team Leader!”
Just Salad is a healthy, fun and delicious fast-casual restaurant brand and New York's favorite destination for fresh, healthy and quick made-to-order meals. Cattell Street Brands is their first franchise partner in the U.S. and we are opening our first location in Raleigh, NC.
You will be able to:
- Learn and grow at one of the most innovative restaurants today
- Help an average of 450 people feel good everyday by eating delicious and healthy food while reducing waste and saving money
- Save over 75,000 pounds of plastic each year with our reusable bowl program and proudly the world/s largest restaurant reusable program
Kitchen Team Leaders assist Restaurant Team Leaders with:
- The store’s overall profitability and stellar execution
- Coaching and Training our treasured teammates
- Ensuring the staff's compliance with all policies, standards, and procedures
- Food quality and delivering the highest quality prepared meals for every single guest
- Ensuring a sparkling clean restaurant
- Achieving a 100% health department score
- Promotes an exceptional restaurant culture
- Administrative tasks including: inventory, understanding food and beverage costs, ordering food and beverages, managing BOH training for all BOH team members, recruiting top talent
Must have: OPEN AVAILABILITY
Fill out an application today!
About Cattell Street Brands
With over 50 years of combined experience in restaurant finance, operations, marketing, technology and real estate we also provide advisory services to operators with restaurants across 10 states.
We believe that committed local business owners are the critical link to their communities and can best bring engaging brands to life, build customer-centric teams, and deliver strong, long-term financial results.
As our employee, you will be joining a dynamic and ambitious team to build a company that is radically different from all others in the restaurant industry.