Restaurant Floor Manager - Kura Sushi
- $47.5K - $49.9K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
KURA Revolving Sushi Bar in Austin is in search of a Floor (FOH) Manager!
At Kura Sushi, Floor Managers are responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant's front of the house, including general supervision of floor personnel, hiring and proper training of floor employees, creating FOH schedules, completing administrative and financial duties according to company policy, and most importantly, ensuring delivery of exceptional customer service to our customers!
This position requires initial training period for you to get hands-on experience with our unique method of operations. Check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc_TNQfz9q0
*Training out-of-state is required for up to 4 weeks*
Monthly Salary: $3,960 during training. $4,160 after completion of training.
Management Trainees are expected to:
- Directly perform hands-on work on an on-going basis during and post training period in order to train employees, respond to customer service needs, and role model appropriate behavior in store.
- Learn to oversee and manage all areas of the store, as well as ensure efficient and effective store operations within given guidelines and supervision of Store Manager.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance regarding employee relations, store operations, company policies and decision making.
Qualifications- Candidates must be able to communicate in English and with all levels of management. 2 year-college degree preferred but not required. 2-4 years of experienced in a restaurant, retail or corporate environment desired. Candidates must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and must be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Perform duties in a restricted space
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Have knowledge of Word Office Programs, as well as focus on computer screen for extended periods of time
- Lift and move heavy objects (up tp 50lbs)
- Have availability to work any day of the week and any shift
- Get along and communicate with others; have exceptional customer service skills
- Understand and present numerical data (monetary transactions)
- Must be Food Handler (ServSafe) certified
Benefits:We value our employee’s time and efforts. Ours commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and future growth opportunities within the company.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Meal Discount
- performance Incentive Plan (monetary bonus)
- Career growth potential – we recognize employee effort.
We pride ourselves in providing our customers with a unique dining experience, fun for all ages! APPLY TODAY.
*Must be able to provide legal authorization to work in the US. We will contact qualified applicants.