Central Supply Clerk
- $13.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Under the direction supervision of the Central Supply Manger, the Central Supply Clerk will be responsible for the maintaining of adequate stock of medical supplies and equipment for Providence Place and the Glencroft Campus. The Central Supply Clerk will possess a genuine interest in and concern for geriatric, chronically ill and/or disabled persons.
The Central Supply Clerk will report to the Central Supply Manager and must have hands-on familiarity with the established practices and procedures in medical and equipment supply systems. Must possess good written and oral communication skills, being able to understand written and oral instructions. Must be able to fluently communicate in or to take or give direction or guidance in the English language.
- Participates in compiling orders, placing orders, receiving stock, verifying correct receipt of stock, documenting shortages, labeling stock, shelving stock, distributing stock to various units and departments and making appropriate computer entries.
- Participates in maintaining adequate and appropriate supply of durable medical equipment, including oxygen; responsible for monitoring that equipment is clean, sanitary and in good working condition.
- Monitors and maintains adequate supply for the Central Supply Department of office supplies.
- Replaces individual resident charge sheets.
- Participates in inventory control including monthly inventory records and annual inventory physical count; monitors and tracks facility equipment and rented equipment.
- Participates in "in-service" education and training.
- Establishes and maintains good rapport with interdepartmental and intradepartmental personnel and effective communication with medical staff and other departmental personnel.
- Performs all duties of Central Supply Assistant competently and with a positive and cooperative attitude.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The vision of Glencroft is to create an environment that inspires seniors to experience enriched and fulfilling lives. Glencroft is the largest Senior Living Community in Arizona and the 4th largest in the nation. The community sits on 40 lush acres of citrus trees and grass. We offer all-inclusive services to our residents which consists of housekeeping, security, meals, transportation and activities.
To provide a broad continuum of high quality senior services in a manner that demonstrates Christian love and compassion we select only the best employees. If you are passionate about your job and working with seniors in a team-orientated work environment, then we want you.