- $13.25 - $18.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for experienced and upbeat Baristas to join the Jayde's Market team. Good candidates will enjoy collaborative work settings, are highly-motivated, and extremely hard working. A knowledge of coffee is preferred, and a passion for coffee is highly encouraged. Applicants must have open availability (including weekends). Compensation is comesurate with experience.
- Make and serve specialty coffee and tea beverages
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station
- Verbally receives and calls back customer orders in a friendly manner
- Report all customer complaints to manager on duty
- Respond proactively to prevent customer service issues
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
- Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- At least 1+ year as a Barista or related position in the coffee service industry is preferred
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality
- Able to regularly stand and walk for long periods of time
- Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30 pounds
At the cusp of bustling Los Angeles city life, Jayde’s Market is tucked in a neighborhood community just off Mulholland Drive in Beverly Hills. We’re a farm-fresh market, not a one-stop superstore. Each item has a story, and our team knows them all. Always fresh, featuring local and organic items, there’s always something special to be found. Our noteworthy deli offers a selection of seafood and butcher cuts, and artisanal grab & go meals made fresh daily. Jayde’s Market is a quaint, yet exceptional experience.