- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
6th and La Brea--part of Artisanal Brewers Collective--is recruiting friendly, energetic, and professional Line Cooks for our new, busy location. Applicants must be able to work well as part of a team, be detail oriented and organized, possess the ability to take direction well and must be eager to learn. The ideal candidate will thrive in a positive, high volume, and teamwork based work environment.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean and restock as needed
- Ensure that food comes out great and on time
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Kitchen or cooking experience, minimum 1 year
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Follow specific plating desired by the chef or the standards provided by the restaurant.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Food Handlers Card
**This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
**All job offers are contingent on a successful background screening
6th and La Brea is a neighborhood brew pub in the heart of Mid-City. We have a casual, "California fun" vibe, from our dual shuffleboard tables to our 90 seat patio stocked with lawn games. We serve delicious food that pairs great with our award winning beer we make on-site. We also offer a full bar with craft cocktails and wine. Our menu has something for everyone - from a huge range of vegan friendly options to burgers and wings.