- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
6th and La Brea--part of Artisanal Brewers Collective--is recruiting friendly, energetic, and professional Line Cooks for our new, busy location. Applicants must be able to work well as part of a team, be detail oriented and organized, possess the ability to take direction well and must be eager to learn. The ideal candidate will thrive in a positive, high volume, and teamwork based work environment.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean and restock as needed
- Ensure that food comes out great and on time
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Kitchen or cooking experience, minimum 1 year
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Follow specific plating desired by the chef or the standards provided by the restaurant.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Food Handlers Card
**This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
**All job offers are contingent on a successful background screening
6th and La Brea is light-filled modernist brewery and restaurant with a huge outdoor patio. We are a California focused restaurant. We brew our beer on premises, our wine and spirits are California-sourced. Our menu is farmer's market driven with pacific rim flavors.