Luxury Fashion Website Needs a New Team Member! eCommerce Content Specialist
- $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are seeking a bright eager team member with an innate desire to help and learn. While it's important that you learn all facets of the business, right now we are hiring for a FULL TIME in-house eCommerce Specialist (known as the lister) to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering product information and listing each product onto all of the different websites that we sell product on.
- Add new products to all platforms, improve, and fix listings on multiple platforms: product description, keywords, images, pricing, etc. (ShopTheFinest, Amazon US & UK, ebay, and Rakuten)
- Managing and overseeing the daily activities on our online marketplaces
Candidates with any of following work experience and personality traits will have a stronger possibility of joining us:
- Basic Excel Skills
- Knowledge of photography
- Strong communication skills
- e-commerce work experience
- Ability to work well in teams and alone
- Positive, persistent, hands on, energetic, and very organized
- Self-confident, strong work ethic, result driven, and self-motivated
- Self-Starter with great problem-solving skills and an eagerness to learn
- While experience in fashion is not necessary, passion for fashion is helpful!
- Experience with Amazon (selling), ebay (selling), Shopify, Big Commerce, or Channel Advisor.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 10am to 6pm - Full Time
MUST BE OPEN TO WORKING SATURDAYS - OFF SUNDAY AND ANOTHER DAY
If you love the idea of working with with a small team instead of a large corporation here is your chance. We are a small team of individuals who seek others who are selfless, organized, and eager to help each other.