Human Resources Assistant
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville, TX is looking for an experienced HR Assistant to work in a busy HR office environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support, assisting with the hiring/onboarding process, and data entering.
- Provides overall support to the HR Department related to file maintenance, benefits communication and procedures.
Onboarding: Support hiring process, including processing of applications, orientation of newly hired
employees, and completion of related forms and data entry.
- Record Maintenance: Assist with data entry and document control for employee matters and personnel files
- Minimum Work Experience
2- 5 Years relevant HR experience.
Experience working in applicant tracking systems, ADP, and Healthcare Source.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written skills to relate to a wide variety of applicants and customers. Organizational skills to maintain record and ensure compliance with programs, policies and procedures. Critical thinking skills required to report and resolve issues. Analytical ability to review quality data and trends. Initiative to begin and complete projects and work independently. Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and demonstrate integrity, honesty and a sense of mission and loyalty. Must have a pleasant demeanor, professional appearance, and be effective in time management skills.
- Knowledge of current human resources laws, ability to
organize work to meet deadlines, ability to use PC, Internet, and related software such as Word
and Excel. Ability to provide excellent customer service to staff is required
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits