Human Resources/Employee Health RN or LVN
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville, TX is looking for an Employee Health/Human Reosource RN or LVN to work in a busy office environment.
- Receptionist duties answering phones and assisting busy walk-in traffic.
Onboarding: HR assistance with recruitment and onboarding as well as records and payroll data entry.
- Assist Employee Health nurse with phone calls, data entry, drug screens, data collection, vaccinations, maintain employee health records as well as COVID screening.
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Minimum Work Experience
1 Years of experience in a nursing position that requires a heavy volume of office work.
- Current RN or LVN license in the state of Texas
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written skills to relate to a wide variety of applicants and customers. Organizational skills to maintain record and ensure compliance with programs, policies and procedures. Critical thinking skills required to report and resolve issues. Analytical ability to review quality data and trends. Initiative to begin and complete projects and work independently. Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and demonstrate integrity, honesty and a sense of mission and loyalty. Must have a pleasant demeanor, professional appearance, and be effective in time management skills.
- Ability to organize work to meet deadlines, ability to use PC, Internet, and related software such as Word
and Excel. Ability to provide excellent customer service to staff is required.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and data entry. Strong written and verbal skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with direct public contact and high phone call and email volumes. Ability to wear appropriate PPE and follow appropriate infection control protocols. Must be able to read and follow policies and procedures and take direction from multiple resources within the two departments.