Inside Sales/Sales Support Representative
- $16.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
E.B. Bradley is searching for an Inside Sales/Sales Support Representative for our Vernon, CA location. The Inside Sales/Sales Support Representative is responsible for providing internal and external sales and customer service support within a call center environment. Acting as the point of contact, the Inside Sales/Sales Support Representative will answer incoming calls, interact with customers, vendors, Outside Sales Representative, and Operations Managers. Our Inside Sales/Sales Support Representatives build and maintain long lasting relationships both internally and externally.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Input orders, order processing, providing customer quotes and track and monitor orders, check stock and inventory levels.
- Promote products and provide add-on suggestions to customers promoting next-daydelivery and one-stop shopping.
- Assist customers by resolving issues and complaints, product application issues, resolving delivery issues and making special deliveries
- Provide technical support to customers and Outside Sales Reps.
- Attend and participate in product and skills training classes, events and seminars in order to develop and maintain product and industry knowledge.
- Some independent decision making in the areas of pricing, product sourcing, prioritizing tasks and time management.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with vendor reps and participate in ridealongs and training events with vendors, may participate in trade shows and events.
- Participate in promotions and spiff programs.
- Complete required paperwork and reports as requested by the Operations Manager.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’sales support experience in a call center environment, and/or general office experience.
- Experience in pulling orders and assisting at will call counter desireable.
- Ability to file, fax and e-mail internal and external customers required.
- Minimum of 1 -2 years experience in general administrative support duties.
- Must be customer/client focus and possess effective communication skills.
- Basic to complex mathematics proficiency using calculator and/or computer required.
- Possess problem solving/analysis.
- Possess organizational skills and time management skills
Thank you for your time to speak with me regarding the Director/Vice President of Human Resources position at Co
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Semi-annual bonus program
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required – college degree preferred.
TRAINING and DEVELOPMENT:
Selected candidate will spend 6 to 12 weeks working in the warehouse to learn basic warehouse operations, product lines, and the ERP system.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is semi-active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching throughout day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Warehouse: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, reach overhead and climb stairs. May require sitting and/or standing for long periods of time. Will be required to lift up to 50-75 lbs. occasionally.
Office: This job operates in an office environment and frequently a will call counter. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Warehouse: This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers. This work environment is temperature controlled and fully sheltered. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
E.B. Bradley Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran or military status.
E.B. Bradley Co., prides itself on being an industry leader by providing wholesale distribution of specialty hardware and surfacing products. We currently have 11 locations across the Western region and growing. We are dedicated to providing quality products and creating partnerships that are unparalleled. We offer a fun, safe work environment with plenty of opportunity for upward mobility. We do this by hiring the best of the best allowing us to set the standard in customer service. If this sounds like the place for you, please review the job description below.