RAD TECH: CATH LAB
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
HUNT REGIONAL HEALTHCARE IN GREENVILLE TX IS LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME RAD TECH TO WORK IN A BUSY CATH LAB.
- The Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist I, under general supervision, assists Physicians during specials/catheterization lab procedures. Prepares room and equipment, instructs patients, monitors patient’s condition and provides routine and emergency patient care during procedures. May handle medications in accordance with responsibilities.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Director of Cath Lab
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist, or International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners, Advanced Cardiac Life Support is required before the end of the probationary period.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Preferred Qualification
- CATH LAB EXPERIENCE A PLUS
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits