RAD TECH: CATH LAB
Cath Lab Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
HUNT REGIONAL HEALTHCARE IN GREENVILLE TX IS LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME RAD TECH TO WORK IN A BUSY CATH LAB.
- The Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist I, under general supervision, assists Physicians during specials/catheterization lab procedures. Prepares room and equipment, instructs patients, monitors patient’s condition and provides routine and emergency patient care during procedures. May handle medications in accordance with responsibilities.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Director of Cath Lab
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist, or International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners, Advanced Cardiac Life Support is required before the end of the probationary period.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Preferred Qualification
- CATH LAB EXPERIENCE A PLUS