- $17.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Jonathan Club at the beach is looking for year round on-call lifeguards for Friday afternoon into early evening, Saturday and Sunday shifts between the hours of 10am-8pm. Seasonal lifeguards who are available to work weekday’s between the hours of 11am and 8pm. Weekend’s generally between the hours of 10am-8pm. Some special events and most holidays will require earlier start times. Must be available for holiday work. Seasonal work starts around Memorial Day and ending after Labor Day. Must be available for additional meetings and in-service training.
- All applicants must possess current Red Cross lifeguard certification to interview and must be 18 years of age.
- Applicants must possess strong communication skills.
- The ability to work in a loud indoor environment which can flux from slow to busy.
- The ability to respond to an emergency in a quick, calm and effective manner.
- Possess a team work attitude willing to jump in and assist when things are needed.
- Possess strong self-starter skills which are solution driven.