Convenience Store Porter
C-Store Memphis, TN
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Porters do a bit of everything to keep the business running cleanly and smoothly.
- Make sure everything is neat, clean and free from clutter and safe.
- Picking up and pulling trash from cans inside and outside the store.
- Sweep, mop, vacuum, or use industrial cleaning equipment to clean floors and restrooms.
- Clean and stock all coolers and store shelves.
- Fix small building issues such as changing light bulbs, ceiling tiles, etc.
- Ability to lift heavy objects (approx. 50 lbs).
- Ability to spend most of shift on feet.
- Ability to operate outdoor power washing equipment.
- Ability to handle cold and hot temperatures, inside and outside during all-types of weather.
- Must present a friendly and helpful attitude with all other employees and customers.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Cambridge Franchise Holdings is an Equal Opportunity employer.