Runner - Lavo Restaurant
- $8.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Overview: Interacts with restaurant guests, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner to ensure all guests have an exemplary dining experience. Delivers food, describes items, replenishes supplies and acts as a liaison between the wait staff and the kitchen staff.
- Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
- Works as a team member.
- Provides help and support to all fellow colleagues.
- Communicates to FOH and BOH support staff including managers, waiters, bussers and chef.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of products, menu, food and general information of restaurant and company.
- Learns and teaches fellow colleagues. (Learn by listening, teach and lead by example).
- Properly sets-up stations as listed.
- Attends and participates in daily pre-meal meetings.
- Attends and participates in weekly Quality Forum Discussions.
- Always smiles and greets guests warmly and genuinely.
- Provides professional and exceptional guest service.
- Delivers, in a timely manner, prepared food to designated stations and tables, such as appetizers/soups/salads/entrees/sushi/desserts.
- Performs table maintenance and bussing of excess tableware.
- Clears empty dirty plates from table.
- Performs shift “running” and closing side work as described.
- Complies with all occupational, health, and safety standards.
- Describes all dishes and sauces to guests as they are being served.
- Confirms that guests have proper silverware and condiments.
- Communicates with servers and managers regarding guest requests.
- Knows menu items on a daily basis.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- Previous runner experience preferred.
- Experience in a high volume restaurant is a must.