- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Lucky Strike is an upscale entertainment venue that provides a unique bowling, full service restaurant, bar lounge, and arcade gaming experience. www.luckystrikesocial.com
Why Lucky Strike?
- FUN! We add a whole other element other than your tradition food and beverage concept. With our friendly staff, industry leading bowling, bar lounge, live music, live sports, arcade room, and chef-driven cuisine there is never a dull moment.
- CAREER PROGRESSION:A strong percentage of our General Managers, Executive Chefs, and Regional Directors are promoted from within. We offer a strong Manager-In-Training / Fast-Track Program for all levels of management.
- INCLUSIVITY:Lucky Strike is a fan of style. We encourage individualism and freedom of expression. Be who you are! Bring your style, vibe, and persona to the team.
- Minimum 2 years management experience in the Hospitality and/or Entertainment industry.
- Equivalent combination of the education and experience.
- Base knowledge of Legal and HR issues with regard to the hospitality industry. Federal, state and local laws regarding liquor, labor and health codes / statues.
- Computer literate
- Free Dining / Free Entertainment (Bowling/ Games)
- High Competitive Salary + Lucrative Bonuses
- Career Progression: Best In Class Management Development Program
- Benefits: PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Pet Benefits
Position: Restaurant Floor Manager
Restaurant Floor Manager supports the General Manager and the Assistant General Manager in all facets of the venue operation including the following but not limited to:
- Ensuring guest experience and satisfaction. Provides direction, motivation and coaching along with coordination to ensure that the proper level of service is provided to all guests.
- Oversees in conjunction with the General Manager, the recruitment and hiring of the venue management team.
- Oversees the ongoing training and development of the unit level management team members and has the ability to recognize individual’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Facilitates proper communication between all departments. Provides proper coaching and counseling to the venue team.
- Ensures that venue budgetary goals are meet
- Ensures that Food and Beverage COS, Controllable expenses and labor costs are within budgetary guidelines
- Monitors labor cost on a pre-shift bases along with team member's scheduling process to ensure budgetary goals are met while maintaining appropriate staffing levels to ensure quality guest experience
Venue Vibe and Ambience
- Responsible for the upkeep of the physical elements and atmosphere of the venue. Music, lighting, temperature, cleanliness, line of sight, repair and maintenance of the FFE, safety of guest and the team AND creating an exciting environment with joyful energy.
- Ensures that all Lucky Strike marketing and promotional programs are implemented and executed to company standards.