Production Technician III
- $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
To manufacture human and animal serum products on time and according to customer and in-house specifications. To have a solid understanding of the range of products made in the department and how they are produced. To aid and support other technicians. To effectively communicate current production status to Shift/Department supervisor.
1. Daily Production Scheduling:
- Report to shift supervisor.
- Complete assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- To assist the shift Supervisor in training of other production technicians with respect to documentation and manufacturing procedures.
- Assist when necessary with any validation or qualification studies.
- Aside from all duties performed by Production Tech II, the Tech III shall be fully trained and adept at:
· Prepping and regeneration of Amberlite Resin.
· Cleaning, storing, regeneration and operation of affinity columns.
· Heat-inactivation of human and animal sera.
- Complete all Bulk manufacturing documents completely and clearly in compliance with GMP.
- Review manufacturing documents completed by other technicians for accuracy and clarity.
- Forward all documentation to the Shift Supervisor.
- Properly complete Work Requests and Document Change Requests.
Lifting up to 50 lbs.
Regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
May perform other job related duties as assigned.
Filtration and Diafiltration Units
High school diploma or equivalent.
2-4 years related experience.
Valid driver’s license, current proof of insurance and clean driving record.
Working Conditions/Physical & Mental Demands:
Fast paced laboratory environment.
Supervision of Others:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
SLI is an equal opportunity employer and all employees are responsible for maintaining a discrimination and harassment free environment.
All employees are accountable for conducting their daily business responsibilities in an ethical and moral manner.
The above declarations are not intended to be an "all-inclusive" list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.