Cashiers & Shift Managers
- $13.25 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
· Performs routine food service activities according to established operational policies and procedures.
· Demonstrates basic knowledge of menu and responds to guest inquiries and concerns in a courteous manner.
· People Oriented enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.· · Growth Oriented knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others.
· Greet and serve customers with quality food and service. Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant.
· Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines. Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
· Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations.
We will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative.
Sharky's Woodfired Mexican Grill owes its success to its employees, so the most important decision we make at our locations is always going to be "Who do we hire?" Once we find the perfect person for the job, everything else falls into place.
Here's some inside advice on what we're looking for in a candidate: we want someone who doesn't just want to work for a paycheck. We want someone who is genuinely interested in the fine art of making people happy.
At Sharky's, the guest experience is everything, and if you have the ambition to make our guests happy, then we need and want you on our team.