Linwood Estate Creative Marketing Internship
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Linwood Estate is a premier destination wedding estate in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. Linwood Estate is seeking a passionate and results-driven creative marketing intern to assist with the customer relationship marketing strategy for our wedding and events estate.
Desired candidate must have a deep knowledge of current technology practices, educated in advertising and public relations, and a passion for marketing and specialty events. We are looking to fill this intern position immediately and accepting multiple candidates.
We are hiring now through summer 2018 and require a minimum of 24 hours a week over a 3 month period to participate in the internship program. Internships can be done for college credit if coordinated as such by the student/advisor.
- Updating of property profiles in traditional and online formats with a strong focus in social media management.
- Opportunities for designing print and digital marketing collateral, including email marketing campaigns, advertisements, in-house and external branding pieces, invitations, and announcements.
- Supporting marketing and public relation efforts to preserve and monitor the brand identity of internal and external outlets. Some responsibilities will include copywriting, blogging, coordinating tradeshows and staffing events, and leading innovative PR initiatives in partnership with the existing marketing strategy.
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing and Sales Department by the means of database maintenance, timelines, outlines, forecasts, meetings, and business development strategies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graphic design proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills are required
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work independently and efficiently under pressure
- Experience with managing present-day social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Creative and critical thinking is required
- Understanding of Internet technologies and trends, with familiarity of web and graphic design project processes
Please include Blog, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest handle, and relevant social media profiles in your cover letter.
Linwood Estate will inspire your love’s most breathtaking moments. Nestled on 300+ acres of Pennsylvania’s Great Appalachian Valley, Linwood offers multiple picturesque ceremony and reception locations – each complete with the surrounding quintessential scenes of the rolling Appalachian Mountain Range. The sweeping North Lawn ready for tents or the gardens graced with an oasis of Grecian-style sculptures are ideal for exchanging vows, while iconic indoor locations vary from the 19th century Linwood Mansion - rich in historic charm and renovated with modern amenities - to the refined, barn-inspired Appalachian Ballroom fit for celebrating with 250 of your nearest and dearest. For more information, visit www.linwoodestate.com.