ER Tech: EMT
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Commerce TX is looking for Full Time and PRN ER Tech's to work in our busy free standing Emergency Room.
- The Emergency Department Technician under the supervision of nursing staff, assists in the provision of emergency care. Performs duties and direct technical care requiring knowledge of basic patient care principles and medical technology. Reports and documents treatment activities in the patient medical record. Reports and documents any unusual incidents. Works to meet Department, Hospital and Hunt Regional Healthcare goals.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Department Director, Shift Manager, RN, LVN
- Minimum Education
- Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic
- Minimum Work Experience
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Appropriate CPR Certification
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Preferred Qualification
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits