- $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Title: Trainee Recruiter - Full Training Provided
To support a successful team of Senior Recruiters and Account Executives.
Involved in sourcing, matching and pre-screening candidates.
- Shortlist resumes by matching skills and experience
- Contact candidates via telephone and emails to qualify for suitability
- Source, qualify and pre-screen industry professionals for job opportunities
- Upload resume/information into Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Add or amend as required.
- Maintain a qualified pipeline of Candidates for continuing hiring needs
- Advertise jobs
- Source candidates from a variety of on-line resources
In addition to having the ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to changing deadlines and priorities, the ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years' experience working in a business office
- Critical thinking with ability to answer questions quickly and appropriately
- Experience using Salesforce or similar database system and MS Office
- Ability to make outbound telephone calls confidently
- Excellent telephone etiquette, organization, and time management skills
- Maintain excellent relationships with candidates and co-workers
- 45+wpm keyboard skills
- Confident, positive, customer service focused personality with ability to meet deadlines
Bachelors or Associates degree is required
Salary: Negotiable. Depending on Experience and Education. Plus Bonus Potential