- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To receive cash from customers in payment for goods and services and record amounts received.
- Recomputes or computes bill, itemized lists, and tickets showing amount due, using adding machine or cash register.
- Makes change, cashes checks, and issues receipts to customers.
- Records amounts received and prepares reports of transactions.
- Reads and records totals shown on cash register tape and verify against cash on hand.
- May be required to know value and features of items for which money is received.
- May give cash refunds or issue credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise.
- May sell candy, cigarettes, gum and gift certificates.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Use math to figure costs and make change.
- Use eyes, hands, and fingers at the same time to operate an adding machine, calculator, or personnel computer.
- Deal with the public with tact and courtesy.
- Perform work that is routine and organized.
- Make decisions based on information that can be checked or verified.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.