Chef de Cuisine
- $60K - $68K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
This is a great opportunity for a strong, creative chef looking for a stable home!
What we need in our candidate is a pasionate individual with a least 2 years experience as a C d C in a similar Chef Driven restaurant concept with sales between $2-4MM .
- Culinary Institution graduate not crucial but definitely a plus.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to read and write English at an advanced level.
- Understanding of all Google Doc programs (Sheets, Pages), Microsoft Excel, relevant food costing software, POS and Ctuit systems.
- Knowledge and passionate connection with this concept, philosophy
- Ability to make challenging decisions; expertise in conducting effective meetings and maintaining communication lines between all departments.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and be proficient in problem analysis and solving.
- Must display a caring, self-motivated attitude with an aptitude for leading and coaching with a true commitment to quality and team success.
- A genuine passion for the hospitality industry and ability to positively influence the workplace with an upbeat and inspirational attitude.
- Good knowledge of Local, State and Federal Labor laws.
- Excellent cost management acumen, specifically related to product and labor costs.
- Ability to construct and manage schedules, department rules and policies, as well as daily cleaning, maintenance, and health and safety checklists.