Chef de Cuisine
- $60K - $68K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
This is a great opportunity for a strong, creative chef looking for a stable home!
What we need in our candidate is a pasionate individual with a least 2 years experience as a C d C in a similar Chef Driven restaurant concept with sales between $2-4MM .
- Culinary Institution graduate not crucial but definitely a plus.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to read and write English at an advanced level.
- Understanding of all Google Doc programs (Sheets, Pages), Microsoft Excel, relevant food costing software, POS and Ctuit systems.
- Knowledge and passionate connection with this concept, philosophy
- Ability to make challenging decisions; expertise in conducting effective meetings and maintaining communication lines between all departments.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and be proficient in problem analysis and solving.
- Must display a caring, self-motivated attitude with an aptitude for leading and coaching with a true commitment to quality and team success.
- A genuine passion for the hospitality industry and ability to positively influence the workplace with an upbeat and inspirational attitude.
- Good knowledge of Local, State and Federal Labor laws.
- Excellent cost management acumen, specifically related to product and labor costs.
- Ability to construct and manage schedules, department rules and policies, as well as daily cleaning, maintenance, and health and safety checklists.
Sitting high on a bluff where Route 66 meets the Pacific Ocean overlooking the Santa Monica Pier, The Lobster is an internationally recognized seafood and fine dining establishment. As a landmark restaurant with nearly a century of quality service, The Lobster specializes in Maine and California spiny lobsters, in addition to entrees composed of fresh, seasonal, locally-sourced ingredients.
The Lobster is a popular destination for Los Angeles locals, visitors, families and groups looking for the ideal place to enjoy casual fine dining while celebrating special moments in true California style. We invite you to relax, take in the stunning ocean views from our beautifully appointed, glass-walled dining room, and enjoy an unparalleled seafood dining experience.
After many years of successful business, The Lobster has become a Santa Monica institution, serving as a cornerstone and internationally recognized landmark adjacent to the Santa Monica Pier.
Welcome to The Lobster!