Front of House Manager
- $45K - $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Dental Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are seeking experienced Front of House Managers to join the team at Habana Costa Mesa and Habana Irvine.
The Key Ingredient Is Our People! We are always looking for bright, energetic, hospitable, talented people who share our passion for creative food and artful hospitality. We'd love to hear from you!
DCB Hospitality Group has established our restaurants and bars with the objectives of providing a memorable fine dining experience for our guests. Our restaurants are part of our continuous effort to offer superlative quality and the highest level of gracious and courteous guest service.
Job Summary: The Front of House Manager supervises daily restaurant operations and ensure efficient operation as well as maintain high production, productivity, profitability and maintain standards in every aspect, while striving to continually improve guest satisfaction and maximize results in areas of responsibility.
Essential Job Functions:
• Execute and maintain quality and consistency of food, beverage and service with full adherence to standards; act with a sense of urgency, be friendly, professional, and engaged
• Provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, attentive, detailed, friendly, and courteous service
• Proactively interact with restaurant guests; build loyalty and face/name recognition
• Positively handle guest requests and accept feedback
• Regularly measure and evaluate service through restaurant service audits, and leveraging guest/employee feedback
• Maintain highest level of safety, security, sanitation, and cleanliness of restaurant
• Staff, train and develop guest-focused employees
• Assist with inventory counts, costs, and maintenance as specified by GM
• Assist in planning regular and special event menu
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises the front of house staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Habana Dining policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding; discipline employees in conjunction with Human resources, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Minimum 3 years manager experience preferably in fine dining operation
• Minimum 3 years restaurant supervisory experience
• Proficient in computer applications and POS systems
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal skills (motivating, delegation, conflict management)
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while maintaining standards of operations
• Strong problem-solving, organization and time management skills
• Excellent guest service and hospitality skills and professional presentation
• Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet high level standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong decision-making capability
• Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent planning, organization and follow-up skills
• Must be effective at listening, understanding and clarifying concerns and issues raised by guests
For more information, visit our website www.dcbhospitality.com & www.restauranthabana.com