Fast Casual Server
- $12.00 - $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Fast Casual Server
Newport Beach, CA
Chihuahua Brewing Company was formed in 2017 to brew quality beer in a fun, inviting and relaxed atmosphere. With over 20 years’ experience in the brewing industry, we are focused on brewing great beers, that are inspired from Mexican Style Lagers and the lifestyle that surrounds them. We are developing a team of inspirational, self-starting individuals who have a desire to be part of something special. Most of all, we can’t wait to share great beer with good people and bring back the motto “Making Friends is our Business”.
We are looking for Fast Casual Servers that can be responsible for being the first point of contact for guests in the restaurant, communicating with guests and kitchen staff, work the POS systems, and provide excellent customer service! This position will be for the Chihuahua Brewing Company Taphouse on the Newport Beach peninsula!
- Greet guests and create loyalty with customers by giving them an excellent dining experience
- Accurately take orders and ensure food is delivered quickly and correctly
- Provide amazing experiences for guests and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Operate POS system
- Able to handle both cashier duties and fulfilling drink orders
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service to provide memorable moments for all guests
- Previous cashier experience in a fast-casual dining setting
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience using a modern POS system (Square, Aloha, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and step in where needed
- Friendly, hardworking attitude and a desire to provide excellent customer service
- All positions receive consistent training and advancement, with pay raises at discretion of management
- Competitive hourly wages and salaries, dependent on employee experience level
Both full time and part time shifts available based on candidate availability and shift availability.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Chihuahua Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)