- $55K - $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Liquiteria is a growing New York City based juice and smoothie bar. Ideal General Manager will have high energy and provide excellent customer service to one of our New York City locations. The company is fast-paced and exciting, and we take pride in offering the best cold pressed juices, hand-crafted smoothies, and detoxifying cleanses in the industry.
Our General Managers work with an energetic and talented team to bring healthy food and beverage alternatives to the community. The team has a passion for customer service that inspires our guests to become lifelong friends. Manage the entire staff while maintaining the highest quality of service standards. Our ideal managers have outstanding leadership and financial skills, are Guest-focused and proficient in food/retail operations.
1. Manages policy deployment in the areas of lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance measures.
2. Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training and development.
3. Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
4. Manages material requirements to increase inventory turns and reduce levels on hand.
5. Ensures compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
6. Determines store needs and ensures compliance with company policies.
7. Ensures compliance with company needs for capital investments and improvement projects.
8. Manages compliance with state and federal regulations.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
10. Maintains ultimate responsibility for 20-plus employees across two shifts.
1. Problem Solving/Analysis.
3. Teamwork Orientation.
4. Project Management.
5. Communication Proficiency.
6. Performance Management.
7. Technical Capacity.
This position manages all employees of the store and is responsible for leadership of the employees within its store.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
· 3+ years of Management experience in the food/beverage industry required. Quick service experience is preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
•Excellent communication and organizational skills
•Strong background in customer service and guest relations
•Previous experience with product ordering and waste management is a plus
•Leadership qualities and the ability to develop and grow staff members
•Hands-on mentality and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
•Ability to achieve an A grade on all department of health inspections
•Ability to flawlessly executing all systems and processes