Broiler/Saute Cooks $18-22/hour
- $18.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hiring Broiler/Sauté Cooks - Looking for the best players in the city!
Perform preparation and production duties following recipes, advanced knife skills and proper equipment operation/handling.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- 2 years previous experience in a full service, high volume restaurant.
- Goal driven with desire for advancement.
- Requires flexible availability – weekends, nights and overtime as needed
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job.
- Able to life 50 pounds
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time, handle stress and remain cool under pressure
- Can work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Uniform Provided
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Advancement Opportunties
- Education Programs and Training Programs
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Since opening in 1975, Elliott’s Oyster House has delighted taste buds with impeccably fresh seafood. Through the years, we’ve earned a national reputation for our seafood specialties: sustainable Dungeness crab, wild salmon from thriving runs, Alaskan halibut, and Pacific Northwest shellfish - including our star attraction, oysters. Sustainability is particularly important to us. So Elliott’s works with local oyster growers and fishery partners who share our commitment to preserving the planet.