- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Purpose for the Position:
To provide the Owner, General Manager, and other management with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data with which to manage the property.
- Supervises the financial department, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, auditing, payroll, general accounting, and cashiers.
- Plans and implements procedures and systems.
- Prepares financial analysis of operations.
- Prepares reports outlining hotel’s financial position in areas of income, expense, and earnings, based on past, present, and future operations.
- Directs preparation of budgets and financial forecasts.
- Determines depreciation dates.
- Prepares governmental reports and handles all inquiries from governmental agencies, including Internal Revenue Service.
- Advises management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax revisions.
- Arranges for audits of hotel accounts.
- Maintains files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
- Advises management concerning insurance coverage for protection against property losses and potential liabilities.
- Hires, fires, trains and develops assigned employees.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager.
Skills and Abilities:
- Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
- Interpret technical information presented in mathematical or diagram form in order to work with things like real estate property valuations and stock market reports.
- Work math problems quickly and accurately.
- Understand and use computers and related equipment.
- Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
- Make decisions about the value of real estate and personal property based on inspection of the property, how you think its location will be affected by future plans of the community, as well as established facts like past tax values.
- Plan and direct the work of accounting clerks and other workers.
To do this job, you must have the following amount of total education and/or experience:
B.A. or equivalent degree in Accounting preferred, B.A. or equivalent degree in business acceptable, plus four  years minimum accounting experience.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- PTO, Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) & Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- Hotel Discounts
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.