- $12.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The Processor is responsible for collecting, identifying and processing test samples and the storage, packaging and shipping of plasma units.
- Collects, identifies and processes test samples and ensures all samples are collected.
- Packages and ships samples and investigates discrepancies.
- Ensures compliance in the processing, casing and storage of plasma units per SOP.
- Packages and ships plasma units and investigates discrepancies.
- Segregates, quarantines and re-labels units in accordance with regulations and procedures.
- May perform cashier duties related to the payment of donor fees.
- Performs the cleaning, maintenance and stocking of the processing area and freezer.
- Assist in receiving/stocking of supplies.
General Office Equipment
Laboratory Equipment such as needles, tube sealers, centrifuges, and freezers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate consistency and reliability (e.g., good attendance, punctuality, flexibility with assigned shift, etc.).
- Needs good communication skills, and must be able to record words and numbers legibly and accurately.
- Ability to read numbers on screening equipment and demonstrate mathematical skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must possess any licenses or certificates required by the state.
- Ability to speak, write and read English. Bilingual abilities may be required in some locations.
- Must be available to work flexible days and hours when necessary. Relocation flexibility is preferred.
Working Conditions/Physical & Mental Demands:
Environmentally controlled lab areas of donor center. May be required to enter an environment with a temperature of -30°C for short periods of time.
Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to tug, lift, and pull up to fifty (50) pounds.
Be able to bend, stoop or kneel.
Occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Must be able to work in fast paced environment and multi-task.
Our Goal at Scantibodies is to see that each Patient receives the Most Accurate Result, using the Most Accurate Guide,so that they may receive the Most Accurate Treatment. Because at Scantibodies it is all about the Patient ...At Scantibodies, we believe that being your contract manufacturer is more than just an account. It is about trust and accountability. It is about taking your prototype to production for market readiness or making your current process more cost effective by using lean manufacturing concepts. Those are just a few of the many attributes that have made us a leader in contract manufacturing.