Hosts $20-26/hour with tips!
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Positions available: Chart Host and Front Desk Runner
The Front Desk Host is the first person the guest sees and is responsible for the crucial first impression. It is the Host’s job to ensure that each and every guest feels welcome, comfortable and appreciated. The guest must feel that we will do everything possible to make certain that their needs are provided for. The Host must have a strong knowledge of what the restaurant has to offer them and be able to communicate this in a gracious and positive manner.
- Chart Host - minimum 2 - 3 years front desk experience in a fine dining or similar restaurant in a customer service position
- Host Runner - minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in a fine dining or similar restaurant in a customer service position
- Open Table knowledge preferred
- High volume experience
- Open availability preferred
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Can work “on their feet” for extended periods of time
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 20 pounds
- Exhibits excellent phone manners and communication skills
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Must have stage presence at all times
- $20-26/hour with tips depending on position worked and experience.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Education Programs and Training Programs
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Apply online or stop by in person today!
Since opening in 1975, Elliott’s Oyster House has delighted taste buds with impeccably fresh seafood. Through the years, we’ve earned a national reputation for our seafood specialties: sustainable Dungeness crab, wild salmon from thriving runs, Alaskan halibut, and Pacific Northwest shellfish - including our star attraction, oysters. Sustainability is particularly important to us. So Elliott’s works with local oyster growers and fishery partners who share our commitment to preserving the planet.