Pitfire North Hollywood | Sous Chef
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are gearing up to reopen our flagship Pitfire in North Hollywood after a major renovation and are seeking a talented, experienced, hard-working and highly motivated individaul to join our team as a Sous Chef!
We are a company of 8 uniquely designed, entrepreneurially managed artisan pizza joints. We offer thoughtful, seasonal, and chef driven food at a reasonable price. We change our menu with the seasons, we curate amazing craft beer programs that are different at every location, and our wine list is small but mighty. We listen to good music. We encourage our staff to be individuals and express their style. We make our own dough, we hand stretch our pizzas and we are driven by hospitality, art, and being a positive force in the community.
Our family of restaurants includes American Beauty Steakhouse and the Window in Venice, Superba Food + Bread in Venice, El Segundo, and Pasadena, as well as Pitfire Pizza throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.
YOU possess a relentlessly positive attitude and care deeply about creating an amazing guest experience.
- Experience as a sous chef or kitchen manager
- Strong leadership capability with an emphasis on leading by example
- Unmatched professionalism and the highest standards for cleanliness and organization
- Experience with labor management, costing and recipe development
- Strong problem-solving skills, communication and time management ability
- A focus on the details, especially food quality, food safety and sanitation
- An active ServSafe Food Safety Certificate
- A flexible schedule. Mornings, nights, weekends and holidays are required
What we Offer:
- Career Growth potential
- Competitive hourly wage plus tips
- Benefits including vacation pay, medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company dining package
Follow us on Instagram: @pitfirepizza
We are an EEO Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.