- $24.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
P.F. Candle Co. is seeking an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our team in the FULL TIME position of Development Coordinator. This position provides support to the Product Development team in a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. The ideal candidate will possess a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, flexibility and strong initiative & follow-through to help keep projects on track to timely completion. This role requires refined creative problem-solving skills, attention to detail, brand proficiency, and a comprehensive, forward-thinking approach. This position reports directly to the Development Lead while working closely with Marketing and Production teams.
START DATE: ASAP
- Assist with market and product research to inform and direct development projects
- Assist with sourcing, sampling, project management & supplier communication
- Assist with mockups and prototyping as needed
- Help streamline supply chain & assist in supply chain management
- Make development samples for testing, product photography and other needs
- Assist in development & testing for implementing new production processes
- Coordinate testing for new products to ensure quality & safety
- Maintain records of development progress & testing data for each project
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years in administrative, production or design field preferred
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Some Adobe Creative Suite and/or CAD proficiency a plus
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and research skills
- Strong time & project management skills
- Punctuality is a must
- Ability to work independently
Subsidized health care, free annual metro pass (for LA County residents), 401(k) plan options, payday candles, paid vacation and sick leave.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested in applying, email this ad and include “JOB INQUIRY – Development Assistant” in the subject line when you email. Please attach a cover letter and resume when you email.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.