MRO Assistant- Benefits first day of employment
FSSolutions - Corporate Chalfont, PA
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Prepares electronic files for MRO review
- Updates electronic logs with all actions taken on reviews
- Processes additional testing and litigation requests
- Coordinates shy bladder exams
- Verifies donor prescription documentation
- Corresponds with laboratory certifying scientists for clarification on results
- Reviews MRO final determination for completeness and releases to clients
- Monitors CCFs for DOT errors and ensures completion of corrective documentation
- Releases verified results to federal and state agencies as required by regulation
- Understands basic federal and state regulations and provides guidance to clients on these procedures
- Assists the MRO as needed
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office
- Basic data entry skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with an attention to details.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Some medical knowledge a plus
- High School Diploma
- Two years customer service and general office experience
Perks at FSSolutions:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursement
- Gym Discounts
- Cellphone Discount
- Benefits first day of employment
- Full medical/dental benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 13 vacation days first year and paid holidays!