- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Lead Cleaner is responsible for ensuring that their assigned area has been cleaned properly by themselves &/or other cleaners, whether it is a floor of a larger building or an entire smaller building.
- 401k for all employees
- Health, dental, and life insurance for all full time employees
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee the work of other cleaners to ensure their assigned area has been cleaned properly.
- Receives and delivers on direction daily from Account Manager or Building Supervisor.
- Maintains cleanliness of facility by performing various cleaning duties.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms, mops, and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Dusts furniture and equipment. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Washes wall, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door-panels, and window sills.
- Empties wastebaskets and recyclables and transports to disposal area.
- Replenish bathroom supplies.
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Reports to work on time and works overtime as required and if required to travel for business: maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Travel is required 0-2% of the time for this position, annually.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred and 1 to 2 years related experience. Ability to read, write and speak Spanish a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- This position requires demonstrated cleaning experience in all aspects of commercial cleaning as well as understand of commercial cleaning methods, techniques, cleaning supplies and equipment. Must have excellent communication, leadership, organization, and problem solving skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and stand; climb; stoop; kneel; balance; crouch or crawl; reach and grasp as well as push and pull objects.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs on a frequent basis and up to 75lbs occasionally (with assistance). This may includes regular bending and lifting of items as well as repetitive arm movements.
- The employee must be able to visually determine the neatness and accuracy of thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when exposed to cleaning products).
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
By taking care of our employees first and rewarding their hard work, KleenMark makes it easy for our communities to have clean places to learn, work, play, and get healthy. An award winning, locally owned, and family-run company, we are THE trusted cleaning partner for many of Wisconsin's best workplaces, hospitals, and schools. In 2016 we celebrated our 60th anniversary.
Your perfect part-time job. No weekends or holidays. No customers. No more juggling constantly changing schedules.