- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
As a Buyer you will sort and manage inventory by having a clear understand of store and customer needs. Buying decisions will be based on product selection, price-points, and inventory levels. You will place weekly fill in orders, future orders and manage special orders. Buyers are responsible for ensuring core products and sizes/quantity are always available. You will lead training and product education sessions for staff, and also communicate drop dates, selling points, store performance, product launches and sales numbers. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and deadline drive
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and direct others
- Action oriented, level-headed, and consistent
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!