Human Resources Business Partner
We are looking for an energetic self-starter to administer policies and implement programs to effectively impact our rapidly growing team. We have a culture with a true family feel and would love to find someone that would like to grow with us!
Sports Research (SR®) is a Family Run Company dedicated to providing the highest quality health and wellness products that complement your lifestyle and enhance your well-being.We believe in our supplements because we make them with trademark, and proven ingredients. We sell only the most heavily researched, scientifically sound products – just like the Sports Research name implies.
As the HR Business Partner you will play an integral role in implementing and administering policies to positively impact our employees as the company grows. You will utilize your skills in the areas of emotional intelligence, staffing, employee engagement, and compliance to fulfill the following duties:
- Onboarding - Implement a seamless, consistent, and exciting onboarding process that informs and energizes new employees beginning their career with us.
- Knowledge of company policies and benefits - Be the point person for questions related to policies, benefits, and payroll questions.
- Human resources related paperwork - You will be responsible for paperwork such as accident reports and employee performance discussion records to ensure that these are filled out completely and accurately.
- Employee concerns - You will be a point person for employee concerns to assist and help employees with what they need. This includes assisting with issues pertaining to leaves of absence, workers’ compensation, terminations, and disability accommodations.
- Recruiting and Interviewing - Creation of job descriptions, qualifying candidates, and being the point person for specified internal positions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a human resources position
- Knowledge of employment laws and workplace compliance
- Knowledge of California employment laws is a plus
- Strong and effective communicator
- Positive and energetic team member
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Excellent leadership skills
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and find solutions