- $14.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
What We Offer:
- $14 - 15 /hr
- Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Matching Contribution
- An awesome company that focuses on the employees
- Huge opportunity for growth.
Start Date: Immediate
Who We Are: We are many things, and we operate a versatile kitchen that will quickly expand. We don’t have a service area, meaning: no FOH, no tables/chairs. We are a fun and innovative group cooking delicious food that will be delivered to the customer.
What We Look For:
Reliable, fast, enthusiastic individuals with excellent skills to join our team. We're looking for talented and fast-paced cooks and prep cooks.
This position has a huge opportunity for growth within the kitchen, and company.
(not limited to and subject to change)
- Kitchen set up, cleaning and basic prep work.
- Use ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Portion, arrange, garnish, and plate food.
- Substitute for or assist other employees during emergencies or rush periods.
- Follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- 2+ years of experience in a professional kitchen
- Strong work ethic, reliable, responsible and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to run a station ensuring the highest in quality and safety standards
- Passion for food that looks and tastes amazing
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Able to work on their feet 7.5 hours per day excluding breaks.
- Prepare hot and cold foods per customer orders as required.
- Season and prepare food according to recipes and experience.
- Must work well independently and as part of the team
- Food Handlers / ServeSafe certification preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to pasa a general background check.