Inside Sales Representative - No Cold Calling!
- $65K - $80K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Are you looking for a great new career in Sales but do not want to be stuck in a boring position with a poor company culture? Our Client is looking to hire 30+ Inside Sales Representatives that fit our high-energy culture that is filled with competition and additional prizes and contests.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for assisting customers based on their needs, using cutting-edge technology, providing quotes and selling product. Also, this position is responsible for creating a positive relationship between Our Client and prospective customers.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
Following is a summary of the essential functions of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
* Responsible for using various systems to track, gather information and answer customer inquiries
* Identify customer needs and works to meet those needs using sales tools and techniques
* Provide appropriate educational information
* Strive to sell the product that best meets each customer's needs
* Working in a team-oriented environment
* Meeting key performance metrics such as sales, productivity and quality requirements
* Strives to sell the product that meets the customer's need or other products when appropriate
* Performs other duties as requested, including attending required meetings
*Minimum Skills and Competencies:*
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Complete New Hire Technical Training Program
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Demonstrates adequate/accurate typing speed while talking to the customer
* Demonstrate a working knowledge of company product policies and procedures
* Demonstrate thorough knowledge of underwriting guidelines
* Demonstrate thorough knowledge of billing guidelines
* Demonstrate professional phone etiquette
* Demonstrate proficiency with Sales systems
* Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
* Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
* High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
* Associates or Bachelor's degree, or equivalent customer service experience
* Prior experience working with the public in a customer service or sales environment
* Demonstrates the ability to make the "Human Connection" and empathize with the customers
* Demonstrates the ability to negotiate in order to adequately sell the brand and product
* Demonstrates basic math skills
* Demonstrates strong attention to detail, organization skills, and timeliness in order to meet customer service expectations
* Demonstrates the ability to think analytically
* Demonstrates a high degree of dependability and motivation - Bilingual
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, Our Client offers an excellent benefits package including:
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Wellness Programs
* Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401k w/ Company Match- Company Paid Holidays
* Generous Time-off policy
* Employee Discount Program
* Career Advancement and Development Opportunities