- $43K - $50K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE A COVER LETTER
We are currently seeking a Payroll Specialist to work out of our East Liberty office. This position is designed to help our restaurateur clients effectively manage payroll and other related activities.
Applicants should be extremely comfortable with email, chat, text, and phone communications, payroll processing software, and cloud-based computer programs. Hospitality experience is a plus.
- Overseeing 50-60 payrolls per week, ranging in size from 10-150 employees
- Entering voluntary and mandatory deductions in the payroll system
- Processing manual checks
- Processing stop payments or adjustments of payroll
- Ensure that computing, withholding, and deductions are done correctly
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed
- Support any other special projects the HR and Payroll directors needs assistance with
- 3+ years relevant experience in Payroll
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of wage and hour laws
- Knowledge of restaurant payroll practices
- Proficient in cloud-based payroll software
- Must have worked with a payroll size greater than 50 employees
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multi-tasking
- Positive and personable
- Expert stress management skills
- Excellent collaborator
- Attentive listener
- Able to follow directions accurately and without hesitation
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Reliable, people person who enjoys working with a diverse range of individuals and puts employee requirements and needs first
KitchenSync provides professional back office support to growth-minded restaurant operators throughout the US.
By combining extensive automation with human teams that are highly trained in the restaurant industry, we allow clients to focus on delivering great hospitality to their guests while we manage day-to-day business administration. From employee recruiting to financial reporting, KitchenSync offers a wide (and growing) range of services designed specifically for the restaurant industry.
With teams in Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, New York, and India, KitchenSync delivers around-the-clock support to many of the countries top restaurateurs.