Business Development Assistants
- $58.8K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are looking for a Business Development Assistant to help sell and promote our online courses to students and high schools alike. Online learning is the future for a lot of people either starting out in their career or wanting to add additional skill sets on top of existing qualifications.
Business Development Assistants are required to learn and sell our products and services. This includes:
- Course syllabus.
- Course format.
- Material needed for specific courses.
Training is provided, however, it is helpful if applicants have experience in the following:
- Proven track record in sales/business development
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extremely driven and hardworking
- A confident, natural communicator
What will your day to day look like?
- To develop and manage relations with both new and existing students
- Presenting development proposals to prospective students
- Constantly developing a knowledge and understanding of the educational landscape within the USA.
- Dealing with all incoming inquiries, managing the end to end process through effective communication.
- Speaking to prospective students, educational institutions and teachers from established schools in order to drive new business development.