Customer Service Representative - 2nd Shift
- $16.50 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Are you ready to work for a company that actually cares about you while providing a necessary service to your community?
Be the voice of our client! We’re looking for people who are energized, engaged and empowered to help execute on company goals by helping our clients' policyholders! You are a problem-solver and brand ambassador for a fast growing, customer-centric personal lines insurance company. Our goal is to provide WOW service to each and every customer and independent agent!
Continue your profession career as Customer Service Representative with a robust paid training program and future opportunity for career advancement! Our Client is the fastest growing Property & Casualty (P&C) auto insurer in the United States and is recognized for our experienced leaders, entrepreneurial culture, and energetic environment.
Our Client's work atmosphere and servant leadership supports the company ideology of career growth from within. Our Client provides clear career paths (Senior, Lead, Supervisor, Senior Supervisor, Manager) and provides the tools and assistance necessary to reach those goals! Join the team!
*What Our Client Offers You:
- A growing, stable company (over 100 promotions in Policy Operations last year alone)
- Creative training that provides the tools necessary to complete tasks and provide proper assistance -when working with customers.
- Top of the line technology to process information, review accounts and complete business in a proper and timely manner.
- Strong leadership which provides the assistance and knowledge necessary to assist customers as well as grow within the company.
- The strong team dynamic that allows for open and honest communication.
- An incredible benefits package including Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance,
- A true work/life balance with 18 PTO days and 10 paid holidays.
- The opportunity to set yourself up for the future with an amazing company matched 401k.
- Employee discount programs, free parking and free on-site gym.
*What Our Client is Looking For:
- Customer Advocates: Individuals who want to ensure customers satisfaction while providing a WOW experience.
- Problem Solvers: The ability to answer customer concerns by researching and problem solving.
- Educator: Educating customers by answering questions and providing more information on the services our customers are paying for.
- Ownership: Own the situation presented to you from beginning to end to ensure the customer’s concern is resolved.
- Detail Oriented: Submit notes for each customer assisted into Our Client's database and verify any processing done for an account has been properly completed. Continue to educate oneself about the products being supported.
- Availability: Must be able to work 40 hour schedule per week. Hours of operations are Monday-Friday 7:00AM-8:00PM (No Weekends)