- $18.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We are looking for a dynamic, take-charge, full-time manager who has availability 7 days a week, days and nights. This is a 40-50 hr, 5 day a week position.
You must have the ability to direct, organize, train, motivate and cheer on our team. You must be a leader who consistently and fairly achieves our standards with every person on your team. You must be able to give clear direction, see problems before they occur, and take action to ensure our team always has a way to deliver a a positive and sucessful guest experience.
You must be aware of how important it is to follow recipes, conduct proper inventories, maintain cash controls, and keep accurate reporting. As you know the magic of our business happens out in front of our customers, so it’s important you can perform multiple tasks in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment with a winning smile.
We serve a diverse customer base and hire a diverse workforce. So our managers must:
read, write, and verbally communicate at a professional level
deal with diverse personalities and cultures on a routine basis, and in a professional manner
identify and solve routine and moderately complex problems in the restaurant
have a knowledge of computers, & POS systems. social media advertising is a real plus
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- recruiting, training and supervising staff
- hiring, training, and scheduling employees, as well as conducting performance reviews and taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- ensuring compliance with state & local licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- promoting and marketing the business
- overseeing stock levels
- ordering supplies
- handling customer enquiries and complaints
- greeting and advising customers
- problem solving
- liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
- making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
- responsible for overseeing all operations of the shop.
- monitors production vs. consumption, and makes appropriate adjustments to minimize waste and food costs.
- ensures the shop is properly stocked at all times and that the staff has what they need to provide our customers with the best possible experience.
- ensures the products we serve always exceed company standards.
- inspires staff to do their best and provide unparalleled customer service.
- helps to create/update company policies and ensure they are followed.
- maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, and complying with legal regulations.
- takes weekly inventory and orders supplies
- ensures all deliveries are accurate and follows up with vendors when needed.
- handles all special order and requests.
- Prior restaurant management experience
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Must be willing to work up to 50 hours per week.
- Ability to work long days and stand/sit/walk for long periods of time.
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with guests, other managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Must be able to read English.
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to hear with 100% accuracy with correction.
- Must be able to see 20/20 with correction.
- Must have or obtain California Food Managers certification before commencing work and maintain it during employment.