- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
At Perch LA, we look for hosts who are responsible, positive, charming and have warm and out-going personalities with innate sense of hospitality. Our hosts are the first and last impressions left on our guests, but you are also controllers and representatives of our establishment. A great host can seamlessly and effortlessly greet and seat guest. They can handle multiple guests at one time and do it with ease and pleasure. Our host must have complete knowledge of our restaurant concepts, food menu and table layouts. They anticipate the needs and want of guests and communicate with all other staff members to ensure superb guests service. Our hosts appreciate and understand the importance of teamwork.
Some responsibility included:
- Support service staff by setting up the restaurant which involves checking cleanness of all floors and entrance, setting up the table, cleaning menus and host stand, and prepare the flow of reservations and seating.
- Approaches guests and warmly and graciously welcomes them upon arrival with smile.
- Have complete knowledge of our concept, general information, floor plan and our menu.
- Manage the flow of guests into the dining and bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropriate.
- Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name. Inspect table for proper presentation and completeness.
- Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables. Update in Open Table.
- Ensure the guests’ special needs or requests are accommodated as much as possible by communicating with managers and staff. This may include services needed for small children, as well as for individuals with disabilities or food allergies.
- Ensure all guests on our site have the best experience possible.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the restaurant. Maintain safe, secure and healthy facility environment by enforcing sanitation standards and procedures.
- Communicate any issues with food service or dining issues to the Managers in a timely manner.
- Completes all running, opening and closing side work.
- Thank guests with smile as they leave and invite them to return.
- 2-3 years of proven experience in fine-ding and fast-pace restaurant
- 2-3 years of Hosting experience
- Able to work evening shifts
- Able to provide a minimum of 3-4 shifts